Mark Scruggs has successfully defended countless Alcohol Crimes in his career. Call Mark Scruggs today.
To find one in the same place they were in before is not fun. Look for help in the right place. One is not alone in this type thing.
To do the right thing, you must first find the right help. In this type thing, rely on what is the most in the way.
A good DUI Defense relies on making the right moves. Know what to do from here and in the future.
Find the info you need here, call Mark Scruggs.
The best DUI Defense is one that takes in all things. To do good in a DUI Defense is have the best out come.
Look to find the right help this time. A DUI Defense can have a bad effect on ones record. Make the right decision today.
Mark has been doing this for years and has a good thing in DUI Defense.
Find the best and get Mark Scruggs today. In this time you need help.
Do not try to do this on your own. Look to the best help in the area.
Mark Scruggs is a proven one that has been in the area since 1988.
Tennessee Alcohol Crimes Lawyer
If you have been arrested for Alcohol Crimes anywhere in the Nashville area, you owe it to yourself to get the advice of a knowledgeable Nashville DUI attorney as soon as possible. The fines, license suspension and increased insurance rates that may result from a DUI arrest can together represent a much greater expense for you than an attorney’s fee.
Contact a Tennessee DUI Attorney Today!
Mark Scruggs is committed to staying ahead of the prosecution through uncovering any procedural errors, contradictory evidence or violations of your civil rights. Mr. Scruggs ability to challenge the evidence obtained against you helps him develop an effective defense strategy.
Free Initial Consultation – Nashville Alcohol Crimes Lawyer
For a free initial consultation about your options for resolving a Los Angeles DUI charge, contact us! Mr. Scruggs will determine the right defense strategy based on the facts of your specific case. We handle all types of DUI cases, including:
- First-offense DUI: Contrary to the rumor mill, nearly 80 percent of our first offender clients’ cases are resolved without a DUI conviction.
- Underage DUI: Alleged juvenile DUI offenders face unique challenges when facing such charges. We are prepared to respond to those challenges.
- Felony DUI: These are serious charges that require urgent attention. Felony charges include DUI causing an injury or a fourth offense within 10 years.
- DUI involving drugs, whether prescription drugs or banned substances (“street drugs”), carries the same penalties as DUI involving alcohol.
- Multiple DUI charges will result in higher penalties based on how many times you have been previously convicted. We are often successful in minimizing statutory jail sentences by seeking treatment options.
- DUI involving an accident causing property damage, injury and/or death requires a knowledgeable, experienced defense attorney. This is as serious as it gets, involving the possibility of state prison, so it is important to hire a diligent and skilled lawyer.
- Boating under the influence of alcohol or drugs can have the same negative consequences as driving a vehicle while intoxicated.
- DMV hearing: Act promptly to protect your driving privileges. We must request your hearing within 10 days of your release or your license will be automatically suspended.
Possible DUI Defenses
Although it is never easy to beat a DUI charge in Tennessee, you probably have a stronger defense than you think. In order to expand your options for a positive outcome, our law firm seeks to determine any procedural or civil rights violations, including:
- Why did the arresting officer pull you over?
- Was there a field sobriety test?
- Was there probable cause to support the DUI arrest?
- How was the blood test at the police station administered?
- Are there inconsistencies between the police report and the criminal complaint?
There are hundreds of possible police errors, and they can add up to reduce your charges. Depending on the facts of your misdemeanor or felony DUI case, our DUI attorneys can concentrate on seeking a dismissal based on any violation of your constitutional rights or a reduction based on other errors or mistakes by law enforcement. Our Tennessee DUI lawyers are also fully prepared to secure a victory by casting doubt on the evidence obtained against you.
Tennessee DUI Attorney
In addition to defending clients against criminal DUI charges, we also represent clients at DMV hearings, which will determine the length and conditions of a driver’s license suspension or whether a license will remain valid.
Whether you were arrested coming out of a bar; leaving a restaurant or birthday party; or celebrating a special holiday such as Cinco de Mayo, Memorial Day, the Fourth of July (Independence Day), Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s or St. Patrick’s Day, it is essential to hire a DUI defense lawyer as soon as possible to seek the best possible results you can get.